Training Crossinology® Practitioners Since 1989
The Crossinology® Institute was established by Susan McCrossin, A.P., as an avenue to train those who want to become certified Crossinology practitioners. The Institute offers you a relaxing and stress-free environment for learning Crossinology.
Having trained hundreds of practitioners since 1989, Susan creates a comfortable, informal atmosphere, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and standards. If you’re interested in becoming a Crossinology practitioner, explore this section and discover:
- How the Crossinology training program works.
- What is involved with the pre-requisite kinesiology training?
- The requirements for the Brain Integration Technique training.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- What certified Crossinology practitioners are saying about their experience.