Pre-requisite Kinesiology Training for the Crossinology® Brain Integration Technique
Certification to become a Crossinology practitioner requires that you complete the pre-requisite kinesiology training known as Pre-BIT.
Offered through the Crossinology Institute, this prerequisite class is a 4-day workshop designed to teach you the kinesiology skills needed to successfully proceed on to the Crossinology Brain Integration Technique Training Program.
What You Will Learn During the Pre-BIT Workshop
The Brain Integration Technique combines kinesiology, acupressure and Applied Physiology to assess and correct learning disabilities in adults and children. During this 4-day workshop, you’ll explore:
- The history of kinesiology also known as muscle testing.
- The science behind kinesiology and ‘muscle monitoring.’
- How to do ‘muscle monitoring’ and ensure an accurate reading.
- How to use acupuncture meridians, points and alarm points with kinesiology.
- How to determine what needs balancing before you balance it.
- What is a Frontal-Occipital Hold and how and why does it correct imbalances?
- How to determine the percentage of imbalance a client is experiencing.
- How to calibrate your own self-muscle monitor.
- How you can correct environmental sensitivities and toxicities including allergies and Candida in your clients.
- How to remove emotional stress in your clients.
“Even though our conscious mind gives the overall instruction for what our bodies should do, in reality our muscles are controlled by the subconscious brain and are designed to lock or unlock in order for us to move.” – Susan McCrossin
What is Required Prior to Attending this Kinesiology Pre-BIT Training?
Read the following publications:
Breaking the Learning Barrier: Eradicating ADD, ADHD and Dyslexia by Susan McCrossin (available for purchase here).
Vibrational Medicine, The #1 Handbook of Subtle-Energy Therapies by Richard Gerber, MD – Read Chapters 1-7, 10 and 11 (available on Amazon.com)
What Is Required Before I Can Attend the Brain Integration Technique Training?
In order to proceed on to the Brain Integration Technique Training, you must meet the following requirements:
- Attend and complete the 4-day Brain Integration Technique Pre-requisite Kinesiology Training (Pre-BIT).
- Complete and submit 60 hours of case studies documenting your work with clients.
- Demonstrate full knowledge and understanding of all of the information covered in the Pre-BIT workshop.
- Receive approval from Susan McCrossin and the Crossinology Advisory Board.
When and Where Is the Next Pre-requisite Kinesiology Training?
All classes in Boulder are currently scheduled at the Best Western Boulder Inn, 770 28th St., Boulder CO 80303, www.BoulderInn.com.
Tuesday, March 5 through Friday, March 8, 2019, 9.30am to 5pm in Boulder, CO.
Monday, September 16 through Thursday, September 19, 2019, 9.30am to 5pm in Boulder, CO.
What Is the Investment for the Pre-requisite Kinesiology Training?
$2,150.00 or if you pay 6 weeks in advance it is only $1,950.00. Classes are in Boulder and the cost includes all materials.
Full payment must be received at least one week prior to the start of your class.
Your tuition includes all course materials.
Yes! I Want to Help Others by Becoming a Crossinology Practitioner
Register for the Pre-requisite Kinesiology Training Today
To hold your place in the next Pre-requisite Kinesiology (Pre-BIT) workshop, request information on training here.