Learn More About The Crossinology® Brain Integration Technique—The Non-Invasive, Drug-Free Solution to Learning Disabilities
Susan McCrossin, A.P., has written numerous articles about the Crossinology Brain Integration Technique and how it eradicates learning disabilities such as ADD, ADHD and dyslexia.
She has also been quoted on the subject in a variety of publications. Below you will find several of these articles for your review:
- “The Brain Integration Technique for the Correction of Learning Difficulties: For improving brain and body functioning.” – Describes how the Crossinology Brain Integration Technique can help those who have long-term, ongoing loss of brain integration resulting from traumatic experiences or those who experience massive brain confusion. McCrossin, Susan.
- “The Effect of Acupressure Treatment on Standard Intelligence Test Scores and Reading Comprehension for Children with Learning Difficulties.” – Research paper explores how Crossinology Brain Integration Technique improves learning for children with learning difficulties. McCrossin, Susan
- “The Effect of the Crossinology Brain Integration Technique on Cortical Activity, Auditory Short-term Memory performance and Reading Comprehension.” This study describes changes in attention and decision-making ability after acupressure treatment designed to improve learning difficulties. McCrossin, Susan
- “The Philosophy of Muscle Monitoring.” – Describes how muscle monitoring works, and what it can tell you about the physiological balance in the body. McCrossin, Susan.
- “To Learn or Not to Learn, Why is the Question?” – An introduction to Specific Learning Difficulties (SLDs). McCrossin, Susan.
- “Crossinology: For the Assessment and Correction of Specific Learning Difficulties.” Positivehealth.com. – Describes the Brain Integration Technique (BIT). McCrossin, Susan.
- “Looking for Answers.” Healthwell.com 18 October 2004. – Have you been questioning how to address your child’s learning disorder? Here is a parent’s guide to natural treatments. Raterman, Karen.
- “Pressure Points.” Boulder Daily Camera 29 July 2002. – Discusses Susan McCrossin’s unique form of treatment for learning disabilities using pressure points to integrate the two sides of the brain. Glairon, Susan.
- “Profile: Sue McCrossin.” Women’s Magazine August 2002. – A profile of Susan McCrossin and how she developed the Crossinology Brain Integration Technique. Riley, Marla.
- “Interview.” Rocky Mountain News 1999. – Interviewer’s Note: In my 22 years of experience with numerous therapies in the field of alternative medicine, I have found no other form of treatment with which I have been as impressed as I am with Crossinology. Developed by Susan McCrossin, this drug-free technique delivers consistent and dramatic results.
Susan is a talented public speaker and delivers an engaging interview. Follow the links below to hear her speak about Crossinology Brain Integration Technique and its ability to end struggles with dyslexia, ADD, and other learning difficulties.
- Dr Future recently interviewed Susan McCrossin on the Late Night Health show. Don’t miss the wealth of information about the amazing benefits of Crossinology Brain Integration Technique. Follow this link.
- Robin Claire interviews Susan McCrossin on KGNU’s Tributaries, 11/20/05 (Real Audio File)
- Dr Keesha Ewers interviewed Susan McCrossin on her Healthy You! Radio Network. Enjoy the discussion about how Crossinology Brain Integration Technique is helping patients with a plethora of conditions. Follow this link.
Some articles on this website are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). To view or print these files, you need an Adobe Reader. You may download one here.