Advanced BIT, Brain Physiology, Muscle ReActivation
Crossinologyå¨ Brain Integration Technique (BIT)
is a revolutionary stress management process, developed by Susan McCrossin, that permanently improves the flow of information in the brain in 8-12 hours, with no drugs or surgery. This relaxing, non-invasive technique has been shown to:
- End ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, and other specific learning disabilities
- Permanently improve memory and concentration
- Permanently improve spelling and reading
- Permanently improve planning and multi-tasking
- Permanently improve balance and coordination
- BIT is a proven scientific method, backed by research.
- BIT has been recommended by neurologists, psychologists and other health professionals because it consistently produces improvements measurable by standard psychological and neurological tests.
- BIT is a drug-free, non-invasive, and restorative approach to healing.
- BIT gets to the root of the problem.